Canvas migration consultations
Subject Coordinators that have a subject which commences teaching in the second half of 2020, have had their subject migrated to Canvas in readiness for teaching and are encouraged to register for a migration consultation if not done so already.
The consultation is where Subject Coordinators will meet with a Project Evolve Migration Consultant and be guided through
- How the migrated subject appears in Canvas
- The migration report, which includes any remediation that has been undertaken by Project Evolve
- Identifying actions and preparation required to be ready for teaching
- Planning the next steps
Consultations will take approximately 1-hour. Click the appropriate Faculty / School in the list below to register.
- Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Music
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Melbourne School of Engineering
- Melbourne School of Law.
- Note: The Law School will notify it’s academics of how migration is to proceed. If you are an academic from the Melbourne Law School with questions regarding the rollout, please email Julie Clarke directly at email@example.com
We recommend that at least one member of the core teaching team attend one or more of the available Canvas professional development workshops in this preparation period, or completes the following modules within Canvas: Learn at your own pace.
- Preparing your subject for technology-enabled delivery in response to COVID-19
- Canvas: Getting started
Subject Coordinators are also encouraged to review,
- The subject building checklist or run through our ready to launch subject checklist
- Information about teaching and learning during COVID-19