Australasian Research Management Society Membership
How to become a member of the Australasian Research Management Society (ARMS)
What is ARMS?
The University is a corporate member of ARMS. This is the professional society for research managers and administrators working throughout Australasia and Singapore. Details of ARMS mission, values and what they provide can be read on their website.
How do I become an ARMS member?
- Go the membership page on the ARMS website
- Select the option to “Join as an Employee of an existing Corporate Membership”
- Select “The University of Melbourne” from the dropdown list & your request to join will be sent to RIC for validation
Why become a member?
- Be part of an international community for research management
- Receive a regular newsletter of research management matters
- Access to join special interest groups
- You’ll be invited to informative, fun (and rather exciting!) networking events
- Feeling intrigued? You can read more about benefits on the ARMS website.