Print an ethics application summary report and attachments
Print a copy of your human ethics application to submit to the HEAG or HESC for formal review
- the printable summary report
- the completed application form (the document electronically attached via Themis)
- other attachments (either electronically attached via Themis or in hard copy, including plain language statements, consent forms, etc).
- Log on to Themis. Select ‘human ethics workbench’. This function is available through UOM research self service and UOM RMS human ethics department responsibilities.
- Scroll to the ‘current application’ section and locate the application to print.
- Click ‘view’ on the appropriate record.
- Locate the appropriate version in the ‘ethics record overview’ screen. Click ‘view’.
- Click ‘printable summary report’ under ‘project details’. A PDF version will display.
- Click ‘print’ located on the PDF document pane.
- Log on to Themis. Select ‘human ethics workbench’ listed under the ‘ethics’ section. This function is available through UOM research self service and UOM RMS human ethics department responsibilities.
- Scroll to ‘current application’ and locate the application.
- Navigate to the application summary screen. In the ‘workbench’, click ‘view’ for the appropriate ethics record. The ‘ethics overview’ screen will display.
- Click ‘view’ for the appropriate record version. The ‘application summary’ screen will display.
- Scroll down to the attachments table and locate the attachment to print.
- Click on the file name to open the attachment. It will open in a new window in the appropriate format (Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Adobe PDF, etc).
- Print the document as normal in the program (eg: ‘file’ then ‘print’).
- Return to Themis session and repeat steps 5 and 6 for each document to print.